Welcome to IntraGrain’s Careers page.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO: 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humor.
The position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team. This critical, and highly collaborative role is responsible for managing all internal as well as customer facing IT infrastructure. The Intermediate Systems Administrator is also responsible for the overall development, maintenance and support of internal software. This unique role will report directly into our parent company, Calian Group Ltd. and act as a crucial resource to integrating IntraGrain Technologies Inc. into their systems, while providing end user support to Regina staff.
What will you be doing?
What skills will you have?
For more information, please visit http://www.intragrain.com. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume at Calian’s career site at this link.
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a General Assembler to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for assembling products with high quality and workmanship.
You are a self motivated, team-orientated individual that thrives in a changing and challenging environment. Contributing on many different projects you will:
Please apply, in confidence, with resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in IntraGrain Technologies. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
IntraGrain Technologies Inc. is looking for a Dev-Ops Engineer. The right candidate will be passionate about automation, efficiency and communication, and be knowledgeable in both software development and infrastructure management. They will be responsible for managing the CI pipeline for several projects, building and maintaining test and production environments on local networks and cloud infrastructure. They will participate in a fast paced, Agile software development environment and support development, testing and deployment through integrating tools, infrastructure and process with a constant focus on improving efficiency. They will participate in strategic project planning, contributing innovative, creative solutions to unique business challenges, utilizing modern infrastructure and architecture frameworks. They will always be looking for opportunities for automation and streamlining processes throughout the SDLC.
– Work closely with both Software Development and IT departments, to ensure smooth delivery of high quality software to customers
– Build and maintain development and test environments, utilizing virtualization on local and remote Linux servers, as well as cloud environments
– Manage the CI pipelines for several projects
– Integrate “white-box” monitoring support into applications and services
– Participate in architecture / infrastructure design decisions for new products and features
– Oversee the deployment of software updates in all environments
– Experience with administration of cloud services (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud)
– Experience with virtualization of servers and service, including distributed deployment environments (i.e. LXD, Docker, Kubernetes)
– Experience with Linux server administration, with excellent scripting abilities
– Experience with Source Code Management systems (i.e. BitBucket, GitHub, etc)
– Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (I.e. Jira)
– Experience with automation tools (i.e. Jenkins, Selenium,
– Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Application Development experience is an asset
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to this site.