Welcome to IntraGrain’s Careers page.
Why join our team?
IntraGrain is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO: 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the AgTech industry. We are the proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social & corporate responsibility, family, health and humor.
The position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, free parking, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an employee share purchase plan, paid volunteer days, regular team events, personal development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals!
IntraGrain Technologies Inc. is looking for a Product Manager who is laser-focused on achieving business outcomes and optimizing the user experience. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, detail-oriented, loves to learn, has great communication skills and comes to work to push our product to be better. You’ll translate ideas into strategies and features, collaborating closely with senior leadership, marketing, sales, tech support and software development to improve and grow the product. To be successful in this role, you should be a creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You think strategically about product functionality while also being exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Collaborate with product and company leadership to defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Lead a cross-functional team (consisting of Product Owners, Technical Support and a Senior Engineer)
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes product and customer requirements;
- Works closely with development, sales, marketing, and support to design and build an exceptional customer experience;
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures;
- Deliver Product Requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justifications;
- Act as a leader within the company;
- High attention to detail;
- The know-how to manage expectations and collaborate well cross-functionally, especially with marketing, operations, engineering and design teams;
- Competency in articulating how the features and products we deliver tie into the strategy and goals of our business and use that insight to drive team alignment and execution.
- Technical product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- An Engineering degree or a journeyman tradesperson would be considered an asset
Senior Systems Administrator
Are you a self-motivated, team-oriented individual who thrives in a changing and challenging environment? Are you passionate about Information Technology? Are you always looking for opportunities to change things for the better and drive innovation? If this describes you, IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team. This critical, and highly collaborative role is responsible for managing all internal as well as customer facing IT infrastructure. The Senior Systems Administrator is also responsible for the overall development, maintenance and support of internal software and manages the work of our Internal Solutions Developers.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with corporate and divisional resources in the development of a corporate IT strategy;
- Provide leadership and direction in the deployment and execution of the IT strategy;
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships, while ensuring exceptional service to end-users;
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT operations, including the design and deployment of new IT systems, services, policies and procedures;
- Work with business units to evaluate IT requirements and collaboratively develop solutions to maximize effectiveness and efficiency;
- Manage the IT department including:
- Project prioritization, assignment of duties, as well as project and personnel oversight;
- Staff training, supervision, evaluation, and development; and,
- Budgeting and cost control
What skills will you have?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a post-secondary diploma in Computer Science;
- Five years of management experience in an IT environment;
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills coupled with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical employees effectively;
- Knowledge of and ability to provide direction and insight with respect to: networking/network design, databases, modern ERP systems, desktop/server hardware, storage technologies and document management/multifunction devices;
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux based environments including client/server operating systems and authentication systems; and,
- Experience with compliance with Cybersecurity frameworks.
For more information, please visit http://www.intragrain.com.
Please apply, in confidence, with resume and cover letter to [email protected] by February 19, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in IntraGrain Technologies. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.