IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Manager (Software Development) to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), this role is responsible for the management and coordination of designated software development and web technology projects as directed by the company.
This position is located at our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in north Regina. With multiple collaboration areas, full kitchen and an employee gym, we have designed, and custom-built a workplace that will continue to foster an environment that is both fun and productive as we grow our teams.
You are a self-motivated, team-orientated individual who thrives in a changing and challenging environment, with a passion for leading teams and projects. You will work with a team of developers to deliver large- and small-scale software development and web technology projects as well as manage feature enhancements for our existing product line.
Leading many different development projects, you will:
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet expectations.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project.
- Assign responsibilities, identify deliverables, set expectations and motivate team members towards achieving project goals.
- Monitor project team deliverables for scope, quality and timeliness.
- Communicate and collaborate with all areas of the company that impact project scope, budget, risk and resources.
- Act as the single point of contact for all projects and provide status updates and reports for all company employees and stakeholders.
- PMP certification, or working towards certification, with demonstrated success in project planning and delivery for internal and/or external clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of five years experience in leading software/web technology development projects.
- Solid technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development or web technologies, including real-time applications, client/server architecture and IoT.
- Demonstrated experience with development methodologies, including Scrum and Waterfall. Scrum Master certification is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide both project and people leadership and mentoring to a dedicated team of IT professionals.
- Detail-orientated and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize project work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience within, or knowledge of, the agricultural industry is considered an asset.
About IntraGrain Technologies
IntraGrain Technologies, Inc. is a Regina, Saskatchewan-based, ISO 9001-2015 certified manufacturer and provider of innovative services and solutions for the ag-tech industry. We are proud recipients of several business awards, patents and recognitions. Our company values include openness, quality, inclusiveness, social and corporate responsibility, family, health and humor. For more information, please visit www.intragrain.com.
Please apply, in confidence, with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 10, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in IntraGrain Technologies. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.